At the heart of Wanaka Lakehouse is a wonderful entertainment area of indoor pool, spa, sauna, shower, heated benches, fireplace, sheepskins, rugs, pizza oven, candelabra, and gourmet kitchen – all surrounded by a large living area and expansive decks to the views of lake and mountains.
- Heated, emerald-tiled swimming pool in the living area; chemical-free, with swim jets – an utterly exquisite centrepiece in the lodge
- A luxury sauna and an outdoor spa
- 5 tonne Tulikivi soapstone pizza oven and cosy fireplace
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Large BBQ in a sheltered rosegarden courtyard with fountain and many decks with spectacular views
- Games room – fully equipped with pool and ping-pong tables, foosball, TV, DVD library, painting area, darts, and extra queen bed
- Complimentary wireless Internet
The Wanaka Lakehouse Team
Lodge Manager, Jane Hawkey, a Wanaka local of 18 years has a degree in architecture and an extensive practical background in sustainable architectural design, art and mountain recreation.
Read more about how the house is healthy & ecological by clicking the buttons below…